I have to go to Houston tomrrow for a bit of training. This bit of training will take approximately 3 weeks to complete. Luckily, I do not have to be there for three weeks, I only need to drive there and back three times in the next three weeks.
I just finished watching Vol. 2 of Samurai Champloo. It's really good.
Crash. What can I say about Crash? A.C. and I had wings at Pluckers (which sucked...not so much the wings, they were good, as were the fries, but as for atmospheres, it is just plain irritating.) then went and watched Crash. Crash. Hmm. It's inspiring in so many different ways. Acting, writing, directing (from a professional/artisit standpoint). Thinking, connecting, hoping, living, redeeming, etc. ( from a human standpoint.) It's true, this movie has made me resort to verbalizing "pansy feelings" and using a "cheezy" vocabulary. Crash.
Now that my titular topics are covered, I shall go on to the "mystery subject..."
I have class tonight with Step. I am wholly excited about what is going on with it. With me. Both as an actor and a person. I don't believe that someone can truly love what they do until they allow it to affect them as well as see it as one of the main ways they can constantly be bettering themselves. That is what I want to do with acting. Filmmaking.
I want to be a good actor because I will have to be, not because I will have "earned" it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment