I leave for Houston soon. I am riding with a co-worker in his gas-guzzling truck since my car is hardly up for the challenge/police.
I will be there for a long time tonight, hopefully not constantly being asked if I would like to go out drinking or something. He wanted to get there early to avoid traffic, which is fine with me, I just didn't realize we needed to get there BEFORE traffic. We should be arriving there around 5 or 6pm. Sleep in our seperate hotel rooms. Get up at 8 in the AM to go to some all-day meeting. THEN, we drive back. Claim mileage, do it all over again the next week and the week after that.
I hope to see entertaining things that I will want to take pictures of. Since I have this amazing phone that can take amazing photos I am always wanting to see the most exciting thing ever arranged every time I turn a corner or blink. That doesn't seem to be the case, however, Houston will most likey afford me many different experiences that I will be more than happy to take pictures of. At least I am assuming that since I will be spending the next three weekends there, it should. I hope.
Please, dear God, let there be something exciting.
09 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment