06 September 2005

The Day I Made a Lot of Money

Today, I made a lot of money. That being said, it wasn't actually all that much. We will see when the time comes...

My friend sent me an e-mail about his father going back to Mississippi and Louisiana to search for lost brothers. They found them, but on the way, they saw houses with giant, crude, graffiti-type numbers spray painted on the garage doors. The numbers represented how many dead were found in the house, they later found out. He said it was hard to not notice the ones and twos and fours and so on...

The gas station story was intense too...ask me about that if you know me. (There has got to be some sort or perk for being my friend.)

But onto things that aren't quite as heavy.

Selfish people aren't people that should be allowed to mingle with the general human populace. Their contributions to society are far outweighed by their impatient honks, door-banging hands, and huffs. We are all in this together and we are all humans. Let's take a moment to reflect on that.

That's not enough, do it again.

This is a little long so I will wrap things up.

I am an actor. A majority of the people that read this are actors. That means that we are responsible for changing the world.

Good night.

No comments: