I had a dream last night that I was Lion-o, "Lord of the Thundercats." We were living peacefully when a group of socially inept people decided that they wanted their entire akward, sociopathic family to live in the Cat's Lair, which, by the way, in my dream, was located on a cloud above a large city. (It is not really on a cloud in actually Thundercat-dom.) The Thundercats had all of their amazing powers, plus, Lion-o was Telekinetic. (There was a part where I was diving in and out of clouds, controlling a little ball with my mind, scaring Cheetara.) However, the "bad guys'" powers involved being sociopathic. They just would stare at you then run at you with no clear motive or goal, all you could tell was that they hated you and wanted you dead.
So, we fought, In our Cat's Lair on a Cloud. Cheetara got cut in half by some energy disc that came out of no where (none of the 'bad guys' ever throw stuff like that again, the disc also took out one of their guys, but it was still depressing.). I accidentally cut off Panthro's left hand with my Sword of Omens. Tigra was disintegrated, somehow, and the other two, Wily-Kit and Kat were captured. It was up to me, Lion-o, Lord of the Thundercats. I had my Sword of Omens and hid out in a large dining hall while the rest of the akward people ran through the halls looking for me. They finally found me (because I was 'hiding' behind a chair that was actually 3 times smaller than I was, not to mention, entirely transparent) and soon, they all were there. I pulled out my Sword and charged at them, flailing wildly. Then, for some reason, my dream rewound to where I was just discovered again, and I had the opportunity to run at them again, albeit NOT flailing my Sword, but kicking some Sociopaths' face.
I woke up before I actually ever hurt anybody. Unless you count Panthro.
07 September 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment